When you’re running your coaching business and you realize that you need clients right away, it’s time to ramp things up. You might start looking around and think, “Well what do I do next?” “Where are all the clients?” Or maybe you had a client already, but things have dried up since then and you need more clients. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place because today I’m going to tell you how to get coaching clients fast.
If you’re looking to get coaching clients fast, the first thing you need to do is know who they are.
Who is that ideal client that you’re targeting? When you know exactly who you’re going after, it makes it a lot easier for you to start doing client prospecting. When you know exactly who it is you’re marketing yourself for, it’s easier for those exact people to find their way to you. Have you taken a moment to sit down and write out who your ideal client is?
- Think about their demographic characteristics.
- What personality characteristics do they have?
- Where do they hang out online?
- Are they a part of organizations and industry affiliations?
- If you were to see them out in public, where would you run into them?
The second way to get clients fast is to know where they are.
I like to think of it as jumping in a pool. You don’t walk around in the heat and the sun saying, “where’s all the water?” When you see a pool, you see that all the water is there and you can just jump in and cool yourself off. It’s kind of like that when you’re looking for clients.
If you’re walking around saying, “where are all the clients?”, you need to realize that all the clients you need are right here. There’s a pool of clients that you can have your pick from, all you have to do is jump in that pool. The thing is, you’ve got to know where those pools are.
Okay, so where are those pools? In general, this looks like knowing what industry affiliations your target client is a member of. Consider what magazines they read, what type of books they’re looking for on Amazon? What sort of search queries are they putting in on Google, Bing, or Yahoo? What Podcasts are they listening to and who are they already following online?
When you know those things, it allows you to find those pockets and those pools of clients. This is where you can go to be featured on those podcasts, or you can go write for those blogs. You can go and collaborate with that YouTube channel owner so that you can get in front of those potential clients.
The third thing that you need to get coaching clients fast is you’ve got to know how to get them.
You can jump in the luscious, coolest pool in the neighborhood, but if you don’t know how to swim, then you’re going to drown. Meaning that you’ve got to know how to get these clients once they’re presented to you. When it comes down to it, it’s a matter of attracting the clients into you, working with the right people, speaking with the right people, talking about exactly what you offer, what your transformation is, why working with you is better than working with the competition.
You’ve gotta be able to actually help. If you’re hoping to get a client by saying, “Hey, I do this thing, come work with me”, it’s probably not going to work. You can’t just post a flyer and say, “Hey, I’m open for business.” You’re going to get crickets. The way to grab the attention of clients is to offer helpful suggestions, sharing relevant content, and giving them the next logical steps to working with you.
This doesn’t mean just giving away all of the golden nuggets that you have.
It means helping that person come to that decision in their head that you’re the best person out there to help them. For example, for me, it might be something like, “why you need to have a website for your business”, or “three ways that coaches can get started with Linkedin”, or “five tips to market your coaching business”. Those are the types of things that I can share.
When it comes to showing clients how you can help them, you can share your expertise across multiple platforms across the web. You can go to Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. You want to establish yourself as a coach across all platforms and have the same message and branding across. Here are some tips on how to get yourself set up.
- Update your profile picture and cover photo. Make sure you’re looking at the camera, smiling, and it’s a professional, clear photo.
- Share your transformation in your bio. Captivate your audience with the transformation you can provide them.
- Make sure your links work. Link your website, a freebie, or your services and make sure they all lead to the right place.
Alright, those are my three tips for how to get coaching clients fast, but if you’re looking for all the best information on how to grow your coaching business, then you want to check out my new program Passive Income Summer School!
What You’ll Learn…
- The main passive income streams for a coach (plus the ones that pay a month in and a month out).
- How to get started and where to find your best passive income sources.
- Using big-name players like Amazon, YouTube, Facebook, and even TikTok to help you build your passive income base salary.
- How influencers fit in and when it makes sense to buy these dirt cheap ads (and how to do it so you don’t waste money).
- The basic passive income funnel and why you don’t need anything more complicated than this.
- Tips to setting up digital products and courses that sell over and over again.
- The strategy used by Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Cher that you can apply to your strategy to amp up your results.
- Hard actionable steps that you can use right now.
- You’ll also get a daily action plan and homework steps so you can implement them right away.
Here’s What You Get…
- 6 Virtual Classes Sharing How to Create, Price, and Automate a Passive Income Offer
- Q&A Session covering most common questions, fears, and doubts
- BONUS – Plug & Play Funnel Pages you can use today!
Sunday, July 11th, 6 pm EST – Explaining the different passive income strategies and how to choose your focus.
Wednesday, July 14th, 6 pm EST – Creating digital products and courses.
Sunday, July 18th, 6 pm EST – Creating digital products and courses, continued. Finding affiliate products and working with reputable companies.
Wednesday, July 21st, 6 pm EST – How to price your passive income products. When to use flash sales, discounts, and coupons. Handling refund policies, guarantees, and chargebacks.
Sunday, July 25th, 6 pm EST – The Going Going Gone strategy to launch your passive product. Getting testimonials, writing sales pages, and setting up the membership area.
Wednesday, July 28th, 6 pm EST – The basic passive income funnel, advanced automation strategies. Making ads work and how to get practically free advertising.
We will also have Q&A during and throughout so bring your questions and a notebook! There is more that we can cover based on your questions, this is just a starting point.
Everything will be recorded including the lessons and Q&A.
You can choose to join us live and get a limited replay (to accommodate our friends overseas) or if you’d like to keep the recordings to rewatch over and over, just purchase the live classes and the recordings.
The Passive Income Summer School will be 50% off until the first session fills up! If you want this special price, sign up now!